"Laura Theodore has put together a collection of helpful tips and tasty recipes that make plant-based eating easier than ever. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to read and use this great book!”
- Neal Barnard, M.D. President,
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Recommended by VEGAN.COM as one of the very BEST VEGAN COOKBOOKS!
"Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease is the Must Have Cookbook!"
— Jodi Truglio, Global Looking Glass.com
"Why we love Vegan-Ease?: If you’ve been toying with the idea of going vegan but aren’t sure you’re ready to give up your favorite comfort foods and sweets, Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease is a great book to have on hand." — Dana Raidt, Oh My Veggies.com
"With this book - designed to create vibrant, simple, affordable meals in a snap - cooking vegan couldn’t be Ease-ier." — Melody Jaros, American Vegan Magazine
"So many fabulous recipes for vegan foods!" — Jessica Kellner, Editor-in Chief, Mother Earth Living Magazine
"Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease is a beautifully-designed, gift-worthy hardback cookbook that really takes the vegan cheesecake." — Alisa Flemng, Go Dairy Free.com
"This book is for both novice cooks and long-time vegans alike. The recipes come together quicker than a pizza delivery – and they’re more economical too!" — Dianne Wenz, Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen.com
In this comprehensive cookbook, Laura Theodore, the award-winning host of public television’s Jazzy Vegetarian, brings us full menu plans, shopping lists, and over 130 delicious, quick-and-easy recipes, each complete with nutritional analysis. Enhanced by over 200 full-color photographs, each recipe is ranked with an Ease-Factor to make it easy to choose dishes that fit into any busy schedule. Written for everyone, from the "plant-based curious" to long-time, dedicated vegans, Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease includes all you need to know to embrace cost-saving, healthy, and delicious plant-based meals for you and your family.
Featuring recipes prepared with ingredients found at the supermarket, like "Hungry Guy" Burgers with Baked Steak Fries, Not-So-Crabby Cakes, Mac ’n Peas with Creamy Butternut Squash Sauce, Peanut-Butter Chocolate Mousse and Lemon "Buttermilk" Cake, Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease offers every cook an easy, fresh approach to compassionate, mindful – and healthy! – eating.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LAURA THEODORE’S VEGAN-EASE:
- Large full-color photographs of recipes
- Comprehensive nutritional information for each recipe, compiled by registered dietitian, Mitali Shah-Bixby, so you know how well you and your family are eating
- Expert nutritional guidance for vegans from Julieanna Hever, MS, RD, CPT
- Ease-Factor ranking for each recipe helps you plan your meals to fit your schedule
- Colorful, well laid-out presentation and in-depth index
- Many recipes with five ingredients or less
- Full chapter devoted to stress-free holiday recipes
- Twelve full menu plans for any occasion, featuring recipes from the book
- Basic shopping lists to help cut costs at the grocery store
- Helpful cooking and lifestyle tips throughout the book
- Recipes range from lighter fare to hearty and satisfying
- Two chapters devoted entirely to healthy, easy-to-prepare desserts and sweet treats
- Foreword by Mainstreet Vegan author, Victoria Moran